Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesFord · 1 decade ago

How can I make my 2001 Ford Escape look awesome?

Okay so I have a 2001 Ford Escape, and I want it to look really sweet, inside and out. What should I add to it? Like accessories, body work, ect. I'm really into horses, if that helps, haha. I want to get stuff for the inside thats like horse themed, but I cant find much, anybody have any good websites? Thanx!

Best Answer

You could try horse themed floormats, seat covers, and steering wheel cover. If you could find items like this for Mustangs, but that just have the horses, not the Mustang logo, it would work ok. You may also look for window tint that is for Mustangs. You could trim off the Mustang logo, and just have the horses on the back glass. You could also get a themed front license plate, if your state doesn't require a front tag. Lots of places sell those. My wife's 01 Escape AWD has a hummingbird themed front tag. I would leave the outside pretty much alone, except for the front tag. It already looks good as it is! Just a few ideas, and good luck!

Well, pimping a ford escape seems alittle lame to me. A ford mustang, yes, but a ford escape? You can tint the windows, put stickers on it, maybe nice rims, but thats all.

Source(s): Have a ford escape.

Yeah it depends on how much you wanna pend. You could get bigger rims and tires with a lower profile improves handling. tint the windows and look for body kits , billet grilee.fiberglass hood and maybe just drape some saddle blankets inside and you could probably get custom embroidered floor mats that would be cool..

• Laurie

Your Vehicle is probably out of alignment, Causing your tires to cupped. Or you may have a Wheel bearing going bad. More aggressive the treads are on a tire, More noise you will hear. - Mechanics Helper

why does everyone care how their cars look, if it get you from a to b it's kwl. If everyone stopped caring about their cars being big and flashy and we traded them in for economical cars, the world would be a better place - i am only 13 and i worry that i and my children will not have a world left in the years to come.

theres window covers for the back they stand out. neon always looks good, decals (or magnets), paint job. depends how mucg money your willing to spend

Any car looks awesome with custom rims. maybe get a nice paint job.

You cant go wrong with some nice wheels and tinted windows.

hey if any good looking girl is in a good looking car or truck it already looks good, and i dont think it good look any better.

sell it and buy a honda or nissan or somthing from japan