Animal Testing.. For or Against?

Animal Testing.. For or Against? i am against. If humans need the products, humans test the products. I recently read about a monkey that was being tested for something and had to have its eyes stitched/sewn together, then after the experiment they just left the poor monkey and never took the stitches out..... show more Animal Testing.. For or Against?
i am against. If humans need the products, humans test the products.

I recently read about a monkey that was being tested for something and had to have its eyes stitched/sewn together, then after the experiment they just left the poor monkey and never took the stitches out..

so.. are you for or against?
Update: i have come to a conclusion. Most people say that animal testing is disgusting and stupid. But if you realy think about it, as someone said, if your child had a disease an they had never tested the medicine on anything or any one, would you still use the medicine.. or would you want the medicine to be tested on... show more i have come to a conclusion.
Most people say that animal testing is disgusting and stupid. But if you realy think about it, as someone said, if your child had a disease an they had never tested the medicine on anything or any one, would you still use the medicine.. or would you want the medicine to be tested on an animal first?

I would want to have the medicine tested first,