Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Would you go mountain-climbing with your mother-in-law, if push came to shove ?

She'd totally get this joke then Cubalishus ;)

Favorite Answer

No, because it would take so much effort carrying her to a height worth pushing her from.

• Mary

I answer like this. Thai Chi uses the opponents energy against them. If they are foolish enough to get that close, I will shove them to the ground and have them kiss the floor. Wish I could ignore it, but my example is this. Those HEEL-IES. There a reason on why on Ft. Sill, they were banned by a General One. Even if I have a Different Chain of Command now. I see it like this... I could ignore the WISDOM of these orders, since God is my president now. A General, I would hope, has the power to say, "you know what" You don't need to go on this Post, turn back. I'm one of those lucky ones. I'm still in Limbo like so many VETS out there. I practice a code of silence since others have been waiting years, if not having to fight the VA( VETS AFFAIRS) to get any disability. "MESSED UP" then again, like this: "AF guy in a the Army town." Adding: No need to be a Ninja, since I practice this concept: I will use the Hi Ten Mitsuraigai FS against them. This is one that's 1 strike and kill. If I do use such, then I see it like this: they're a Darwin Award and I'm doing a service for all humanity. Samurai X or the Hitokarai Batosai... Pulling out a Pistol. Good they realized that a pistol is a tool to kill, but there idea is harsh, no. Myself, if they insisted I would stand aside, but still shove them for being that DUMB! TC, GB A, and may the Swartz be with you always! :D

If push came to shove, I'd push her off!! HAHA just kidding. No, I would never mountain climb, let alone with my MIL.

No way. She wasn't a nice person at all. Can you believe she just lived a few blocks away and never once stopped in or acknowledged her grandkids. Pitiful. I'm afraid I would want to push and shove. not nice but true.

• no i dont do mountain climbing and no i havent got a mother in law no longer

I would go up the mountain with her and come back down alone. These things happen

Ooppss

• D

I have a x mo in law dont push me.

Hahaha! Yes I would!! She's very sweet and I would trust her not to shove me off the side of the cliff!! :-D xxx

mine too was a diamond...i wish she were still here to climb mountains with...i loved my Mum in Law...