What do you think about this speech by Malcolm X?

He talks about black people who do not want to associate themselves with Africa.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gb-tjIUu0i4

Lina great video, he had everything broken down so long ago.

Grizzly I think its pretty fair to say that African history has been STOLEN. That is the reason we have to go out of our way to prove what we are saying is true. Even when we prove it their will still be people like you who will otherwise.

Favorite Answer

It's obvious that the people who came on here calling Malcolm X a racist clearly did not listen to the speech because he doesn't say anything about being racist against whites. The speech is about black people being racist against Africans and the continent of Africa because of the bad images that they have seen and heard from (surprise surprise) racist white people. I don't see how that makes him racist.

I agree very much with his statement that you cannot (as a black person) hate Africa without hating yourself because Africa is a part of who you are whether you'd like to admit it or not. I know some black people who get upset when people mention Africa around them. They curl their brows and say "I'm not from Africa." It's pretty sad, sorta like how the Mixed blacks who were products of rape would be PROUD of their white heritage, even if that WHITE heritage was the result of the ULTIMATE ACT OF VIOLATION!

It makes me sick to see black people say bad things about Africa because it makes them no different than the white people who say bad things about Africa. Ironic and sad.

he talk about how other people told black folks how to feel about africa and those black folks allowed themselves to be pulled in by this line of thinking, that they in and of themselves are inferior. you see this effect even today with various tests on children, even the black children want to pick the white dolls because that how bone deep this kind of think has become, it's sad for a number of reasons A) folks who looked like me started that thinking B) folks who looked like you just accepted it, neither should happened but it did. pointing out the problems isn't the issue figuring out where to move from here is

Source(s): and just to lighten this up, hey jeritol pull my finger

I don't always agree with everything that any activist says but I do agree with a lot of Malcolm's speeches.

actually Ayanna & Officer ugh.....If you knew anything about Malcolm X...you would know that right before he got killed he changed his views about how he felt about white people...actually that was the 1 of the reasons why he got killed because everybody felt like he was a sell-out

How is Malcolm X racist?

He was a well-educated man who knew what he was talking about concerning that time period of events in World History.

If you don't like it then don't read it.....move on with your lives.

I LOVE MALCOLM X

HE ALWAYS KNOWS WHAT HE'S SAYING, MANY blacks today are exactly like he described then

What you think of this Malcolm X speech?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=znQe9nUKzvQ

• Malcolm X was a racist just like Fericon and Al Sharopton.

Racist slime.

I never stated he said anything explicitly racist towards whites but he was part of a racist movement - The Nation of Islam. I read his autobiography. That's all the knowledge I need about this disgusting example of a human.