Does it ever worry you when your doctor keeps using the word "treatment"?

My doctor used the word "treatment" a fair few times with me yesterday....and I finally had to ask him to make sure exactly what he meant. It turned out he just meant pills....which is what I was thinking/hoping....although I did wonder for a moment if he was talking about something more invasive. Any... show more My doctor used the word "treatment" a fair few times with me yesterday....and I finally had to ask him to make sure exactly what he meant. It turned out he just meant pills....which is what I was thinking/hoping....although I did wonder for a moment if he was talking about something more invasive.

Any thoughts?
Update: I'm not normally squeamish....anyone who has been through the things I have been through health-wise could hardly be squeamish....and if "treatment" had meant something more in this case, I would have prepared myself for that...but I will admit to feeling just a little nervous yesterday.