Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

My wife read all my yahoo answers questions and now wants a divorce what should I do?

some are real bad and really drove her crazy most are about her or marriage.

Update:

I would understand her being upset but its all true.

Update 2:

I changed my password. She wants the new one what should I do?

61 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

She needs to realize you have needs and thoughts about things your not happy about so instead of getting mad and want a divorce she should try to resolve them. I am not saying that you shouldn't do crap but obviously in a sense you were looking for guidance to help your marriage. I would seriously print the sh** out and explain to her what you mean and hope that your not a total meanie and can get out of this. You never know maybe this will make thing better. Good luck buddy!

UPDATE

I have read a good amount of your questions and even though you say them in a messed up way tell her to focus on the question and she is being so unfair to you. Let the man go out! Give the man some sex! geesh...

Source(s): btw i stay at home with my 3y/o and i have been married for 5 years. A damn women gave me a thumbs down! haha
  • 1 decade ago

Honestly, it sounds like form most of your posts, you are not happy either but want it to work.

First off, you can't change someone unless they want to change themselves. She does have 3 kids to raise and that is hard enough. She is lucky inthe sense that you seem like a great husband, But arde you posting all these questions while you two are home? When the kids are there? Why aren't you doing family things together? Sounds like your existance has gotten in a boring routine. You need to stay of the computer and heal this marriage. If she isn't willing to meet you half way, then it's safe to say it's time to go.

You either must take it, or leave it. Cause it seems you can't change her. Only moments together will cause change, not just saying hey do this. Give her a reason to, and visa versa. Maybe you do need to spend mroe time with your family and help out, some anyway. If you are tired, relax a bit, but children grow so fast, and time can slip away when you spend alot of time on the computer.. That may be part of the problem. Material things don't matter... It's what goes into the heart!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I looked over some of your questions and I know I would be really hurt if I was your wife. BUT if you read some of my questions...I am sure that my husband would want to divorce me if he read them!! Everyone needs an outlet. Nothing in a marriage is perfect and sometimes people need ways to get out their aggression without causing major problems in their marriage. I use Yahoo for this...I can randomly rant about my issues to people who have no idea who I am and that are not going to go tell so and so...and it be spread around (I am from a small town). It was your personal business, she read it, and now she is all pissed off. I have been there and done that from both ends. Time will tell....if your marriage is strong after time everything will be fine....if it is weak that then you may actually get divorced over the internet.

• 1 decade ago

I only read a few titles of your questions, and it seems like she feels enslaved by your attitudes towards her. If you don't see why she would be upset, even after reading over all the sex and serving questions you've asked, you're lost and don't deserve her.

It's her right to cut her hair.

She shouldn't be your sex slave. Just because she stays at home doesn't mean she doesn't do much. Taking care of children is a highly demanding task...

Sex on demand? That's not fair... you should both want it... then it'll be more enjoyable.

You feel you're contributing majorly to the family... but from the questions I did read it seems that you don't really care about the well being of the kids.

You married her, partially for sex, because now it bothers you when she doesn't want to have sex when you want.

You're not the only one in the wrong here. She probably knew she couldn't really relate to you... but still got married... hiding all her dark little secrets.

Maybe she thought you'd change... she probably thought she had some power to change you.

You seem like a very stubborn person though.

I'd say to analyze yourself seriously, ask yourself how it would feel if you were in her position, and if you get anywhere with that, start talking to her honestly like she's a person with emotions. Ask her what specifically bothers her about each question. She'll probably be able to help you change.

You might not stay with her... so at least work on improving your perception of women.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ryan
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

You're wife is an unfaithful idiot then? Mark this down as your Best Answer so she can read it. All people have questions and concerns to some extent about their marriage and it is perfectly normal to discuss them with others. These types of questions and concerns are discussed with certain types of doctors in the same way they can be and are on this site. So I don't see the big deal. Your spouse, especially when the spouse is a woman, claims that they want you to be truthful to them. I even know of an excellent song which talks about this. The song is "After The Devil Beats His Wife" by my favorite band, Emery. The paragraph I referred to is:

"I decided long ago

Never let your loved ones know

Who you really are, who you really are

People want the truth but never want the scars"

This is extremely true. This truth has also been proven by the decision your wife has made.

• 1 decade ago

You need to address each and every one with her. I would be upset to find out all these things that my husband thinks/feels about me and never said anything to me.

Update: Changed your password so she can't see. Looks like you WANT a divorce. Now, not only has she found all this about you but now you act like you have MORE to hide by changing your password.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You should have been honest with your wife rather than let her find out your feelings on the Internet. Communication is the most important thing in marriage, you should communicate to each other not via a third party

• What should you do about it? ACCEPT IT. You dont deserve a wife, or kids. You communicate with the computer more than you communicate with her.

"I want my wife to get a brazilian wax she says no it hurts is she being selfish?

she knows i like it very smooth down there"

"If my wife will not put out as much as I like should I put her out?"

"Why don't women want to be bare foot and pregnant with a frying pan in one hand and a kid in the other any mor

It seems to me all these stay at home moms and part time working moms should be happy they have a man to support them and they should stop complaining."

Why are you surprised?

• cinnea
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Ask her to consider marriage counseling, so she can deal with what she read and you can deal with the fact that your wife is spying on you. Maybe you can find a way to regain some trust and work on the issues you asked about.

Edit to add - also, change your passwords and learn to log out on shared computers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think she is mad and hurt. Heck I would be too! I think that you need to talk to her and help her understand that you were just trying to understand things that were going on with out going to friends or family members. You also need to show her how much you do love here. There is nothing worse that being hurt and the man you love acting like it doesn't even bother him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.