Do you think Hillary might just be embarassed by something on her tax returns?

I mean, based on past history.

Bill Clinton did not earn only $35,000 as Governor. His expenses were often paid out of various state funds, including a $51,000 "food allowance" and a $19,000 "public relations" fund, never claimed as income.

Hillary Clinton's aggressive tax deductions, included $1,000 to more than $2,300 a year for used clothing donations. Hillary annually gave bags of used clothes to Goodwill and the Salvation Army. Taking time from her arduous schedule, she personally catalogued each piece and its value, such as $10 each pair for Bill's old running shoes, $3 for Bill's used undershirts and $1 a pair for Bill and Chelsea's underwear.

Despite Bill Clinton's siding with "those who work hard and play by the rules," While the President threw nominees overboard for not paying taxes on nannies, the Clintons never paid taxes in 1980 on

their state-funded nanny, Dessie Sanders. In 1981 and 1982, when

Clinton was out of office, they claimed a child care exemption for

Sanders' services, but still didn't pay any Social Security taxes for her.

A 1981 audit showed that Chelsea's nanny, Dessie Sanders, was

employed at the governors' mansion from the time of Chelsea's birth to

the time Clinton left office. The State of Arkansas does not pay for

nannies, so Governor Clinton had Dessie Sanders listed on the payroll as

a security guard.

Helen Dickey (also known as 'a white house aide', a title that put her on the government payroll) was one of Chelsea's nannies in the white house but Becky Brown and Dessie Sanders raised Chelsea for the biggest part of her life.

Becky Brown was on the payroll as an 'assistant administrator' in the governor's mansion. In reality, she was Chelsea Clinton's nanny, but the formal title meant that her salary could be paid by the state, thus landing the taxpayers of Arkansas with the financial liability for bringing up Chelsea. The Clintons even managed to claim tax relief for the statefunded nanny.

The Clintons also have a history of what they call "oversights" when it comes to their taxes.

One example:

In 1994 The Clintons paid the Internal Revenue Service and the Arkansas state government $14,615 in back taxes and interest, after failing to report profits from a commodities-trading venture to the IRS. They said it was simply a mistake, an "oversight".

How greedy and trashy can a person get?

If you want links, there are 13,300 to choose from here:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=clinton+perso...

For the verification on the nannies, just google their names plus words like 'nanny', 'Clinton', 'Chelsea', 'tax', etcetera.

Hmm, I have no idea why the copy/paste was all choppy up there in the middle...Weird.

@Benedict: This is more than dishonest. It's just so greedy. They had more than enough money to raise one child, but they made taxpayers pay for her entire childhood. Then they claimed tax relief for it in addition to that. And deducting for used underwear? Who else would DO that? Even if it wasn't ALL fraud, it's still just so....wrong.

@Carl: Don't you think it gives some idea of what type of people they are? Don't you want to know what type of person you might be electing?

I honestly never cared much for the Clintons because of all the shady things they have been involved in, and the fact that many of their friends and business partners are felons, but I seriously had no idea they were this low-class.....This is just trashy.

And they called Paula Jones "trash". I bet Jones doesn't deduct income tax for used underwear. I have never heard of anything like that before.

@Heidi: I agree, Chelsea's nannies were good people. That truly turned out to be to Chelsea's benefit. I think Chelsea turned out pretty well, and she's a very nice person. Not like Hillary or Bill at all.

No GC, they've seen all of this. It's old news now, I just happened to find it while looking up inclusions in transparency laws, one thing led to another. There are literally thousands of links that verify these things. But, the Clintons have ALWAYS managed to get away with their activities, well except for being fined for these tax discrepencies. What do you think "Teflon President" means?

I'm betting they find a way out of their upcoming fraud trial, too. I honestly believe that they won't be charged.

OH, here's over 600 links for their "oversight" too:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%2414%2C615+c...

Best Answer

I think what she doesn't want you to see is how much money they've made OUTSIDE of office.

State Senate records? I don't have any records from my present job from last year! You want something form 8 years that I wasn't required to keep?

I DO however have all my tax returns, well 5 years back.

Yes, of course. If American voters were alerted to the fact that Hillary and Obama promote a Socialist agenda, they couldn't even get Ray Nagin's job. What is insidious about people like Hillary is that they will cloyingly promote some program, saying it is the fulfillment of social justice, or some such nonsense, when really that is just a euphemism for Socialism. Just read some of the posts on YA. So many people have been brainwashed into thinking they are entitled to everything for no cost, but if you said they were embracing Socialism, they'd flatly deny it. They just don't know any better. I remember a speech Hillary gave in early 2007. She regurgitated her lame "it takes a village" theory again, and mused about the wonderousness of "shared prosperity". She is just suckering the dumb, the clueless, and the desperately greedy into full-blown Socialism. Soviet dictator Khrushchev once said, "We can't expect the American people to jump from Capitalism to Communism, but we can assist their elected leaders in giving them small doses of Socialism, until they awaken one day to find that they have Communism." Norman Thomas once said, "The American people will never knowingly adopt Socialism. But under the name of 'liberalism' they will adopt every fragment of the Socialist program, until one day America will be a Socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." Edit: Big Thumbs up for Trollbuster's answer below mine.

Thanks for the info. This is repulsive, such total abuse of tax payer money. Now I understand why it is taking so long: she has to catalogue what she 'generously' give to Good Will.

She just needs more time to manipulate the figures and possibly the IRS.

If she gets caught after the election she thinks it will blow over like Bill's adulterous lifestyle.

Becky Brown and Dessie Sanders did a good job with Chelsea. Hope Hill & Bill don't lure her into their web at this point in her life.

@Lachia: I'm sure you are not aware (like so many other Clintonites) that the returns that she hasn't released are actually from the year before. So unless she got a year long extension, there is no good reason not to have released them by now.

Good grief...!!

But then again, I should imagine theyre all at it.

Hilary will disclose when the time is right ie: when theres something in the news that needs to overriden.

• ?

she should be more transparent and release all documents but the so should Obama. it makes us wonder what they both are hiding.

"Obama: I Didn't Keep State Senate Records. the Democrat,

Who Has Urged Clinton To Release Papers, Says He Never

Kept Statehouse Docs."

he didn't keep records of his eight years in the state senate...yeah right.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/11/14/politics...

The Clinton's have become millionaires off the public dime. They are more crooked than Obama who has also used his political connections for dirty dealing.

I believe they have sold themselves out. The Clintons have lived off the taxpayers for their entire lives, they are not servants they are very wealthy people.

• Julian

yes, politicians hide a lot of sh*t in their butgets. Ask Maca Cain about the kickbacs he may have from the military industry. Do you know if he is a shareholders from military bussiness? ... not 401K of course!

You mean to tell me the clintons are dishonest?