I got candle wax in my eye last night, is there any long term damage?

Don't ask me how, it's a short and stupid story. It splashed, i washed with plenty of water, some dryed underneath my eyelid, and i could feel it so it took about half an hour to lift it out. I slept well my eye's still a little red, but i still think there could be a little peice of wax in... show more Don't ask me how, it's a short and stupid story.

It splashed, i washed with plenty of water, some dryed underneath my eyelid, and i could feel it so it took about half an hour to lift it out.
I slept well my eye's still a little red, but i still think there could be a little peice of wax in there.
Also the top of my eye lid on the out side got burn it scarred in the morning so i put acriflex on there it's a burns cream.

Will it get worse????
I can see.

Also if anything get's in your eye i heard you can put milk in there is this true?