Jehovah's Witnesses, would you kill someone in self defense?

If someone was attacking you aggressively, would you kill them in self defense?
Update: I Ask The Questions Around Here: Exactly my point. If soldiers didn't defend themselves or us, we'd be in their situation, fighting for our lives and rights. Aren't you glad they are doing it for you? Or would you like our military to retire all services and allow aggressive leaders and terrorists to... show more I Ask The Questions Around Here: Exactly my point.

If soldiers didn't defend themselves or us, we'd be in their situation, fighting for our lives and rights. Aren't you glad they are doing it for you? Or would you like our military to retire all services and allow aggressive leaders and terrorists to take over our country? If you don't like our country now...just wait 'till it gets taken over because we can't defend ourselves.
Update 2: Of course Self Defense and War is different, but if we had no soldiers, you would be defending yourself from others invading OUR country. If war is so wrong, why don't you tell that to David who was a "man after God's own heart", (you know... the guy whose example you follow for "hatred... show more Of course Self Defense and War is different, but if we had no soldiers, you would be defending yourself from others invading OUR country.

If war is so wrong, why don't you tell that to David who was a "man after God's own heart", (you know... the guy whose example you follow for "hatred against apostates"). While you're following that example, I guess you could also follow his military example as well.

While you're telling David, you could also send your message to Samson. And don't forget Moses.
Update 3: If having no military is so great, wouldn't you be able to convince others and the government why it would be great without it? Maybe you will succeed since you are the channel of God's communication. I'm sure he'll help communicate and convince why we should have no military. Then we'll see how... show more If having no military is so great, wouldn't you be able to convince others and the government why it would be great without it? Maybe you will succeed since you are the channel of God's communication. I'm sure he'll help communicate and convince why we should have no military. Then we'll see how it's like with no military to keep armed terrorists from taking over our country and forcing you to choose life or death.