I absolutely hate the new Yahoo mail- How I can change back to classic mail the switch back link doesn't exist

I think yahoo are totally useless and too bloody idle to sort out users problems themselves. The new mail is ultra crap and looks like a 5 year old designed it- I can't even read or open my own mail attachments with it and have to forward them to my other email address in classic mail to do so!!!!does anyone... show more I think yahoo are totally useless and too bloody idle to sort out users problems themselves. The new mail is ultra crap and looks like a 5 year old designed it- I can't even read or open my own mail attachments with it and have to forward them to my other email address in classic mail to do so!!!!does anyone else agree? They say it's easy to switch back by clicking 'switch back' by welcome and your name at the top of the mail page-there is no 'switch back' link or icon that I can find anywhere-can someone pleasehelp before I have a breakdown?