- live_in_1575Lv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
Fruit salad with chocolate sauce
Preparation time less than 30 mins,Cooking time less than 10 mins
For the chocolate sauce
25g/1oz unsalted butter
2 tbsp cocoa powder
50g/1¾oz caster sugar
100ml/3½fl oz double cream
For the fruit salad
½ mango peeled, stone removed, cut into cubes
½ dragon fruit peeled, stone removed, cut into cubes
1 tbsp roughly chopped fresh mint leaves
1. To make the chocolate sauce, melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the cocoa powder and caster sugar then mix together.
2. Add the double cream and stir until smooth.
3. To make the fruit salad, place the mango and dragon fruit into a bowl and mix together with the mint leaves.
4. To serve, place the fruit salad into a bowl and drizzle over the chocolate sauceSource(s): bbc.co.uk
- nyankopigLv 61 decade ago
Mango & Fresh Scallop Caesar Salad
1 slice white bread
8 Fresh scallop
1 tbsp butter
Some lettuce, chopped bacon & cheese powder
1 tsp chopped garlic
2 Anchovy fillet
1/3 cup olive oil
2 Egg yolk (beaten)
1 tsp French mustard
4 tbsp white vinegar
1/3 tsp chilli sauce
Some salt, sugar & a pinch of pepper
(1) Mash anchovy filet with garlic. Add in French mustard & beaten egg yolk, blend well. Add in olive oil gradually & then put in seasonings, beat well in a salad dressing.
(2) Rinse, wipe dry & cut lettuce into sections. Skin & remove core of mango, slice it into pieces.
(3) Cut white bread into dices and shallow-fry it with butter until golden, soak up the fat.
(4) Rinse and wipe dry scallop. Add in some salt and cornflour. Shallow-fry it until done & dish up.
(5) Dish up the lettuce & pour on the salad dressing Put on the bread, scallop & mango dices. Sprinkle with cheese powder & chopped bacon. Serve