Jim L asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

who would win in hand to hand combat? hillary clinton or obama?

why?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hillary. She would use a kitchen sink behind his back while he's trying to play fair. But wait, he is a terrorist. I call it a draw.

Seriously....

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Obama because he would cast a spell with his rhetoric before the hand to hand combat could even begin.

• 1 decade ago

Barack would keel over from smokers' cough and Hillary would probably suffocate due to the fumes from her excessive hairspray. So therefore, a tie it would be. Meanwhile McCain would keel over from being so old and the Republican Vp candidate would take over. Wait there isn't one. So I guess Mitt Romney would be the pres.

Source(s): Gut feeling and Chcuk Norris told me.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hillary because she fights dirty and has a lifetime of practice in beating up on Bill.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

CLinton- I love Obama, but Clinton has a snuke

• 1 decade ago

Hillary knows how to get down and dirty. Obama is too polite.

Hillary wins.

• Bobo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Hillary cheats. She would win.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hilary would, first of all she has many ***** powers at her disposal. 2ndly she has cankles the size of Manhattan, and third of all, Obama is vulnerable to the barrage of middle age fat women that Hilary commands.

• andy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Neither, that would promote violence and violence produces hate, and hate makes people go out and buy automatic weapons and just kill kill kill.

Killing all the beautiful trees leads to global warming and global warming makes the world hot and hot people get cranky and cranky people tend to be violent.... vicious cycle!!!

Make them hug, give them each a participation award, tell them what a good job they would of done, and call it a day!

P.S. Sarcasm is my middle name.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Clinton and her kankels

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.