Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Are white college players such as JJ Redick, Adam Morrison, Tyler Hansbrough hyped up wen in reality they suk?

Update:

When you compare Michael Beasley to Tyler Hansbrough, that's taking it too far

Update 2:

I think the media is bias and racist when they defend Tyler hansbrough to Beasley

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

IM a HUGE DUKE FAN, and i say that yes they all will/do stink in the NBA

JJ Needs to get more playing time, 6 Mins agame, WTF!!!!

If orlando wants him to be good, he needs to start getting at least 15 mins a game

Adam Morrison, not as big as a bust as JJ, but he aint much better, than JJ, 11 pnts a game aint too bad but he should be a 20-10 guy

Tyler Hansbrough - Is a gonna be a great WNBA player, but if he wants to play with the real men, hes gonna get so owned by all the big 7 ft plus black guys. Hes just gonna be another dissapointing white player, although i dont see him having that much hype in the NBA anyways

• Drew
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I don't see how that's racist at all. Hansbrough is tougher, more experienced, and harder working than Beasley. However, Beasley is far more physically gifted. Remember, if it weren't for these silly NBA draft rules, guys like Greg Oden, Kevin Durant, and Michael Beasley would never even take a step onto a college basketball floor. That's how physically gifted they are. Hansbrough is a great college player. I think he'll probably get picked in the 15-20 range either this year's draft, or next years, and while I don't think he will have near the NBA success as Michael Beasley, he will be a good player.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they obvisouly dont suck to bad to be or have started on a successful D-1 program

• 1 decade ago

they dont necessarily suck, but they are over-hyped. Bob Sura , Christian Laettner, Keith Van Horn.......

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hey phuck face, learn how to spell. Stupid racist. Why didn't you post this on the CBB board? Wee-Tod.

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Wow, you really have a problem with racism. Reported.

• 1 decade ago

This is baseball buddy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

they definetely don't suck considering they were all great D-I players

• 1 decade ago

dumb

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.