white teen guys would you date a black girl?

is this wrong i am more attracted to white guys they r just so cute and don't try to act all gangsta all the time.

i go to a private school and there r 2 black kids in my grade including me no black guys, there just been something about blue eyes i think is hot. and i am going to a mostly white school next year would u guys date a black smart, cute teen girl i'm nice and fun lol :)

Favorite Answer

Race doesn't matter to me. I like what's on the inside and you sound very nice so I'm sure any white teen guy would be happy to go out with you.

I'm dating a mixed race chick and it really depends on the area but i'm 21 i'm no longer a teen. A teen prob wouldn't. Parents restrictions and when your younger the face of Beauty isn't black chicks. The media controls teen minds. When your older you realize an attractive chick is an attractive chick. Race irrelevant

I don't think there is anything wrong with you preferring white guys its just a preference but its still hard because no matter how much you try to assimilate into the white culture people will look at you and see that you are still black and some of them will have the same stereotypical views of blacks

When I was young in the town I grew up in it was not readily accepted to date out of race. All though Mexicans and whites would date but blacks to date Mexicans or whites was looked down on. I moved to a bigger city and I dated plenty of different races no one noticed or seemed to care. I think now it is ok but parents may not like it . But if I was young now I would date young attractive opposite race women if I liked them.

I would date a black girl...

dating and relationships are about finding people who "click" with you. Race doesn't have anything to do with that.

Source(s): 18 yr old guy

I love me some white meat....... but I think white boys are scared..... Or some just can't.....lol

i know alot of white guys that have black Gf! good luck!!!

sure color has nothing to do with it --for me that is --gangster girls no and u must speak english not rap crap or u know what i mean either coz i dont know what u mean

yes, race isn't even a factor it has to do with what kind of person you are.

• NAT

I wouldn't mind, but i'm taken.