I feel ripped off!!! Should I go to the Better Business Bureau?

OK....over the weekend I worked on a small project. I bought 3,214 boxes of Raisin Bran and scientifically and painstainkingly took every single raisin out of each box, and weighed them compared to the boxes to ensure compliance with their motto "two scoops or Raisins in a box of Kellog's Raisin... show more OK....over the weekend I worked on a small project. I bought 3,214 boxes of Raisin Bran and scientifically and painstainkingly took every single raisin out of each box, and weighed them compared to the boxes to ensure compliance with their motto "two scoops or Raisins in a box of Kellog's Raisin Brain". OK...my findings found that there was 1.93 scoops (using one cup as a scoop), as opposed to two. Today, I phoned Kellogs and they said that a scoop was loosely based on a cup!! Now I have all this dumb bran all over my house and no satisfaction!!! Should I call up the Better Business Bureau??