wow!! I have 1 point?

did you ever go to yahoo answers one day,and then everytime you sign in they give 1 point for visiting....

well i hate that sometime it makes mistake,and it says:

WHOA!!!

You earned 1 point.....

why is the "WHOA" in there if i only earned 1 point?

that happens to me a lot.

does that happen to you?

Best Answer

YEAH!!!

i hate when that happens.i always think i got a best answer and then it says i earned 1 point.

That happens to me a lot.....a lot!!

Haha yikes that would be incredible if the Thunder won. I think that would be the biggest upset of the year. However i don't think the Thunder will win I'm still waiting for Lebron to get on an amazing roll and just take over, I'm predicting a win for the Cavs

One time I got "Whoa! You earned 0 points!" (I got a best answer AND a violation since I had been on last).

WHOA you just gained -4 points

WHOA I just gained two points

lol yeah, it always makes me laugh

like whoa!!! i earned 1 point!!! OMG this is so awesome!!!

Yeah. It happens to everyone. Its not really a big deal. Though today I got 21 points.

Source(s): star for you.

Hey, one point IS one point, be happy for it. Look at it this way: You're one point closer to being a level two!! :)

• ?

no i only get a WHOA when I actually earn points. that stinky point i get for visiting is rewarded with a obligatory thanks

it's a nice sentiment, but i believe you just wasted 5 points by asking this question

Source(s): Sound b@#$%, don't I? Sorry about that.

whoa i've just earned 2 points