What Happens if you cant pay back a student loan. Due to low income?

I come from a poor background, and I decided to go to school. the student loans got so large that I new I couldnt pay them back. now I have payments due and i am still not making enought to pay them. What can I do. I have already consolidated them and still can't afford them. What can I do. I am living paycheck... show more I come from a poor background, and I decided to go to school. the student loans got so large that I new I couldnt pay them back. now I have payments due and i am still not making enought to pay them. What can I do. I have already consolidated them and still can't afford them. What can I do. I am living paycheck to paycheck and can not find a job that will pay me more money. Some one please help me. I have already filed banckruptcy on everything else. And I can not still pay. What can i do?