Ok I Need Someone To Talk To iv done something realy bad and i feel realy guilty?

Last night i found out that my brother in law has a crush on me and i also have a crush on him and last night i had sex with him i feel realy realy guilty becouse he's married to my younger sister,,,

PLEASE HELP I DONT NOW WHAT TO DO?

• guest
    Favorite Answer

To avoid a family feud, move out of state!

it was an awful thing to do since it involves family, but since its there you can do nothing about it. i guess, if you are staying in the same house, might as well leave for a while, just to cool things down. i don't think it would be a good idea to tell your sister about what happened. sooner or later it will be a burden to keep that secret but i guess you don't have to mention about anything to her because it would ruin your relationship with your family.

talk to your brother in law and tell him that what happened was a huge mistake and that if he truly loves your sister, he should keep quiet about what happened between the two of you. whatever you feel towards your brother-in-law should end there. don't give in to temptations...it wouldn't do you any good.

since you already recognized that you made a mistake and that it was a really bad mistake, it's enough. be sure not to do it again, that is if you are sincere about being sorry for what you did, otherwise, it would all be just crap.

we all make mistakes and we should learn from these mistakes, no matter how big or small it is. the fact that you realized that you did something wrong and did not continue to follow the wrong path is a step to maturity.

I'm going to brutally honest. That was selfish and disgusting. I literally threw up in my mouth reading this. Do you have serious self esteem issues? Normal people don't do that to a married man, even worse to their brother-in-law. But you did one thing right. You felt guilty. So that proves that your heart isn't totally cold and hard and black. Good for you. Enough bashing, you need to solve this problem. First, talk to your brother-in-law. Apologize. Tell him that it means nothing, and you were being selfish, and feel like a slut. Then apologize to your sister. If she finds out by anybody other than you, she will be a livid, pissy mess. And will have all the right too. Now that I think about it, she's still going to be a livid, pissy mess, more along the lines of a *****. Good luck. I hope you realize that your selfish impulses most likely ruined ur sisters marriage, and damaged your relationship with her forever. Seriously, how stupid can you be? I'm only 15, but i feel as if I am reprimanding a dumb child. Here, take a gold, firkin' star. You deserve it, worst sister of the year. Hope this helps. You disgust me.

• L.Mack

You really made a mistake, didn't you?

i would try and make you feel better but you exactly deserve it.

That was Bitchy and even you were drunk it is inescusable and you should have thought or known better

You're sister will find out eventually, but she will kill you more painfully if she finds out from someone else, it would be quick and relatively painless if you tell her yourself.

There is nothing you can do to fix this, and covering it up woould be another supporter for my "you are a B I T C H" theory.

Perhaps you should live in Harry Potters world so you can turn back time.

You Idiot.

you

I know you don,t need this right now, but what you did was wrong, wrong, wrong and more wrong, you should know better, how would you feel if it was the other way round. You should be ashamed of your self. OK now that you,ve been castigated, what to do..

1) under no circumstances repeat this experience.

2)Tell him you made a great mistake and it must never happen again.

3)Don,t ever be alone with him again.

4)Tell him if he dares tell your sister, you will deny it and mean it.

5)In future don,t take what is not yours and remember family loyalty and self respect.

Now go in peace, your sins has been forgiven.

I'm not going to be mean to you like the others, but i will be honest, because i know a thing or two about this type of situation...and, this is one tragic situation! I would say that you are in serious trouble! Especially when your sister finds out you had sex with her husband. you may want to tell her before she finds out on her own! and by the way...eventually, she WILL find out! so be honest with yourself, and everyone else and try to do the right thing here by coming clean. this could possibly wreck their marriage along with whatever relationship you had with your sister, so be ready. Also, the longer you hide this, the worse it will be when she does find out, so keep that in mind.

You ned to get together with your clergyman and talk things through. Ask Jesus for forgiveness and then you adn the brother-in-law need to come clean and ask your sister to forgive you. Be ready, she may not forgive right off the bat. She may be really hurt adn say or do some pretty awful things, but you cannot copntrol how she responds.

Then you need to stay away from the brother-in-law for a long tiome. Hopefully he and sister can work things out and restore their relationship. Until they do you saty away from both of them.

Then hopefully you and sister can work on your relationship.

The best thing is to always be honest. Of course, that would ruin her marriage more than likely. She needs to know that her marriage is a sham though, otherwise she'll never be happy. Maybe you could convince him to tell her he's unhappy without him mentioning what happened.

Maybe you should have logged on here before last night happened...

Okay, okay, okay, I'm here to help you and give you professional advice on how to handle it in the right way. First part of your help may aquire me asking you personal questions but not too personal.

Do you ever dream or fanitase about sex, or in the line of it?

Do you have a crush on him? (first part is done)

Second part is to give you the advice you need to clean your guilt. The best way I would handle it, write a letter, explaining what you did, apologize deepest. (make it come from the heart) Say that you really didn't mean it. And.. tell her that you love your sister very very very much and if you'll please forgive me.

If you need some more help, contact my e-mail: blc.22@hotmail.com

I hope this help.

First thing you need to do is contact Jerry Springer.. this is the place for people like you.. unbelievable.. You can get to be on TV too to brag about it.. Maybe you will be famous.. wow.. Good Luck with that.. glad you are not my sister..