I am currently claiming jsa and am unemployed?

I am constantly looking for work and have been for now the last 3 months, i was just wondering if there is anyway i can study any course or go to college or anything to help me get back into work? I am feeling very depressed and noone at the jobcentre ever seems to help me. My close friend can get me a job at BT... show more I am constantly looking for work and have been for now the last 3 months, i was just wondering if there is anyway i can study any course or go to college or anything to help me get back into work? I am feeling very depressed and noone at the jobcentre ever seems to help me. My close friend can get me a job at BT but have not passed my driving test yet, i failed with only 2 minors and 1 major. Also is there anyway to beable to borrow money so i can have say 5 more lessons and put in for my test because surely that will help me find work. Please only positive answers as i am fed up with people being negative towards me i want work seriously and am feeling really down
8 answers 8