Are the best things in life free?

name some examples to back urself up ;D

Favorite Answer

I don't understand some of the crazy answers. ...... I 'd like to take a swing at this question,thou..........Do you really need to ask that, GOOD THINGS= LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, HOPE, THRUST, FAITH, GOODNESS , MERCY, A SMILE on A CHILD'S FACE, THE FEELING OF CONTENTMENT, SECURITY, and if you take care of yourself, YOUR HEALTH........I could go on and on, truly, I believe you know all of these, you were testing us to see it we counted our Blessings today. Weren't you ????MGBY!!

Loveeee <3

• ...

Love

Yes . Cash assistance and food stamps from the welfare office. Social security (SSI), the love of all our loved ones, all the richness of nature, freedom, being here on yahoo answer asking questions ...oh so many things, our eyesight, our hearing, so many things...all the freebies at the supermarket (samples)...on Saturdays afternoon.

The best things in life aren't things, or so it has been said. But, as far as I know, oxygen is a very, very nice thing to have around. :D

Only if you're into matches and business cards. Seems to me everything carries a price sooner or later.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Yes=love, friendships, meeting new people, air, family, etc.

No=homes (houses and apartments), vehicles, food, the bare necessities, electricity, water, etc.

No. Unless it's a free sample of chocolate.

Actually, love isn't free, it dosen't just come to you, you have 2 wait for it, and be patient.

But what is free is life, I think.

Yes. Air, water, and food. You just have to know how to get it. We're stupid for paying for any of it.