Are the best things in life free?

name some examples to back urself up ;D

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't understand some of the crazy answers. ...... I 'd like to take a swing at this question,thou..........Do you really need to ask that, GOOD THINGS= LOVE, FRIENDSHIP, HOPE, THRUST, FAITH, GOODNESS , MERCY, A SMILE on A CHILD'S FACE, THE FEELING OF CONTENTMENT, SECURITY, and if you take care of yourself, YOUR HEALTH........I could go on and on, truly, I believe you know all of these, you were testing us to see it we counted our Blessings today. Weren't you ????MGBY!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Loveeee <3

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Love

• 1 decade ago

Yes . Cash assistance and food stamps from the welfare office. Social security (SSI), the love of all our loved ones, all the richness of nature, freedom, being here on yahoo answer asking questions ...oh so many things, our eyesight, our hearing, so many things...all the freebies at the supermarket (samples)...on Saturdays afternoon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The best things in life aren't things, or so it has been said. But, as far as I know, oxygen is a very, very nice thing to have around. :D

• 1 decade ago

Only if you're into matches and business cards. Seems to me everything carries a price sooner or later.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Yes=love, friendships, meeting new people, air, family, etc.

No=homes (houses and apartments), vehicles, food, the bare necessities, electricity, water, etc.

• 1 decade ago

No. Unless it's a free sample of chocolate.

• 1 decade ago

Actually, love isn't free, it dosen't just come to you, you have 2 wait for it, and be patient.

But what is free is life, I think.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. Air, water, and food. You just have to know how to get it. We're stupid for paying for any of it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.