Cute baby name or just plain weird?

I received the email to my best friends sister's baby shower and she told everyone that she was going to reveal the name of her girl at the party! We all waited for the big news and she finally told us! Everyone offered her suggestions prior to the party and she announced that she had picked out a name! ... show more I received the email to my best friends sister's baby shower and she told everyone that she was going to reveal the name of her girl at the party! We all waited for the big news and she finally told us!

Everyone offered her suggestions prior to the party and she announced that she had picked out a name!

Then she told us it was "Arial Verdana Calibri Dawson"

I started to laugh thinking that she was kidding and while everyone said that it was cute, i could help but lie.

I really like her and i'm so happy that she's having a baby... but i think that the name is just bad for a child for three reasons...

It's not original
It's the name of three microsoft office fonts
and it just doesn't sound right.

She asked me if i liked it, and i really want to tell her the truth...

Can someone offer me some suggestions on how to tell her my real opinion, as well as some new names to give her for a suggestion?
Update: okay... my name is not my fault... i couldn't prevent being named Taisha... my mother gave me that name and i'm proud of it, i don't think it's eccentric at all. Arial is a pretty name, whether it's spelled Ariel, Arielle, Arial, etc. I could agree that Verdana is cute name if it's... show more okay... my name is not my fault... i couldn't prevent being named Taisha... my mother gave me that name and i'm proud of it, i don't think it's eccentric at all.

Arial is a pretty name, whether it's spelled Ariel, Arielle, Arial, etc.

I could agree that Verdana is cute name if it's shortened to Dana...

Calibri???? i don't even know where to begin.

I type my term papers in this font... in fact i use all of them...

I don't think kids should be named after fonts... Next we'll have Adobe, and Excel, and Aim... please tell me i'm not the only one who thinks this?