will spybot search and destroy conflict with windows defender, which is better??

Best Answer

I think they are both equal because they catch different things. I've had Trojans that SpyBot couldn't get rid of without damaging critical Windows files and Defender took care of it right away. I've also had other issues that Defender missed all together and SpyBot caught. The only issue I have with Defender is that is wants to run all the time, not just when you want to run it, and like so many TSR Microsoft products it's a huge resource hog.

Spybot S&D is perfect. I had a friend that kept looking at crap he shouldn't and download infected files. Well it ended up that his computer was installing programs itself "Spyware & Adware" like Spy Sheriff and other fake programs and it would make all these stupid incons on his desktop that leads to internet sites to buy the program. Anyways, I used SpyBot and Lavasoft Adaware and it cleared it up 80% and the computer ran great. Still had some tough viruses and just ended up restoring it. So Spybot is my choice. Spybot has a real-time process monitor that "may" conflict other defenders.

that's usually a great prepare to have 2 separate anti-undercover agent ware courses. each application has it extremely is very own definitions as a fashion to hunt out undercover agent ware. One might %. up undercover agent ware that the different would not. As for utilizing those 2 with domicile windows Defender, i don't think of you will run into any project. i actual run Spybot, advert-conscious and Defender and have had no issues. do exactly not run all 3 on a similar time.

They work together just fine.

I prefer Spybot because I know from years of use that it works very well. Whiel I have used windows defender and have not been imp[ressed at all.

Click this link (http://www.squidoo.com/shaiya) if you want some information about an interesting new online game.

adaware and spybot. Windows defender does not do a great job

Salve,

Qua ho scaricato Spybot gratuitamente: http://j.mp/1lgg3rl

Il link e il download funzionano alla perfezione!

Un caro saluto

i think they do,( both have real time protection, which could interfere with one another)

i would go with spybot S&D between the two.

but you should try spyware terminator

www.spywareterminator.com

free and really good.

Both play nicely together on my computer. Look into standard virus protection too, I get Mcafee free from my school, but I hear avast works nice.

i use both they are compatable.but I also use adaware and Mcafee