Am I bi or striaght?

I am straight but I always enjoy sex with female in my dreams.

Update:

I am not attracted to female in any way when concious. .

Update 2:

I am not attracted to female in any way when concious. .

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

dreaming about being with a woman doesnt make you bisexual or even bi curious because your dreams dont really mean anything. however, if you keep thinking about your dreams in a positive way rather than thinking oh yuck then you might not be totally straight

• 1 decade ago

I think it's just your dreams darling. Everyone looks at an attractive man or woman no matter what sex they are, however some of us look a little longer and a little harder if you know what I mean. If there are intentions to have involvement with a woman then you might be a bi-sexual. Stop worrying.

• 1 decade ago

Hard to answer because you don't give any info which "backs up" your claim that you are straight. What does being straight mean to you? And do these labels really matter?

You sound confused; and I hope you "figure" things out in time.

• 1 decade ago

ur bi since u enjoy female in ur dream then u are bi

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

um dreams vs reality. I enjoyed sky diving in a dream but i dont think id do it in real life. Would you consider having sex with a female in real life?

well if you're not attracted to femles when you're awake you dont need all of us to answer this question! DUH. sweet dreams.

• 1 decade ago

Youre probably just more curious than you admit to being... and so you are dreaming about it. It doesnt mean you must act on it. It doesnt make you lesbian or bisexual.. it makes you curious.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would say your bi.

because straight people know for a fact that their straight.

but its not a bad thing.

you just get more love lol =]

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Can you add more details, like how you feel about girls in person and stuff.

• 1 decade ago

If you ever question your sexuality,

you have to know you are bisexual.

'Cause straights like, KNOW they are straight.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.