jenalene619 asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

I need to buy dog food in bulk.?

I have 3 pits and 1 min pin. I am looking where I can buy Science Diet by the bulk. Also I need canned dog food in the bulk too.It doesn't have to be science, i mix it in thier food for meaty taste. the canned dog food also helps the dogs stay thick (NOT FAT!).

WHy is Science diet so bad and how do you know it's disgusting? I also forgot to say I need a 100lb bag. I just wanted to see if there was a site I could buy dog food that was cheaper than the store. I want the "whole price"

Favorite Answer

I don't know about buying it in bulk, but if you check with your pet store they might offer discounts for buying so much food....

• blasl

Bulk Canned Dog Food

Um... Natural Balance is a WAY WAY WAY better food than Science Diet... They sell that it at Petco.

Try finding Canidae or Blue Buffalo while you're at is.

Science Diet is a disgusting food.

EDIT:

This is from

Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Bites Lamb Meal & Rice Recipe, but their ingredients are mostly similar for all of their foods [unless it's a special formula for prescription]

Ingredients:

Lamb Meal, Brewers Rice, Rice Flour, Ground Whole Grain Wheat, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, Corn Gluten Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.

There is no meat in this. It's a low-quality food. I wouldn't feed this to my dog during famine, I'd just let him chew on my arm. Dogs don't want wheat as much as they need MEAT.

I agree. Wellness is a very good dog food, but it's expensive. Canidae is just as good and it costs as much as grocery brands. It's all natural without the by-products and wheat gluten, corn and such. As to bulk....maybe like one of those grocer warehouses like Sam's club? I'm not sure, but you can look online for pet food sites and maybe you'll come across one. The biggest bag I've seen was probably a 40-pounder.

Try to contact one of the companies on-line, and see if they offer bulk delivery, they ship to stores don't they?

Its worth a shot...

Buy Wellness food instead. Its much better for them! just buy more then one packege of it at a time, hope this helps!

Answer my question?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200803...

difficult thing. check out on a search engine. this may help!