Is Hillary Clinton the Democratic version of Tonya Harding to Barack Obama's Nancy Kerrigan?

At the end of all this will Barack be left with a broken knee cap wailing: 'Why me? Why me" or will he overcome the kitchen sink campaign and like Tonya, Hillary will be out of the running and never in contention for the Presidency again?
Update: Nancy was the more experienced skater I would say...but she was more refined...had more finesse and polish and elegance...Obama-like I would say. While Tonya was the fierce competitor...more athletic...she did the first triple Axel in competition for an American woman...had been world champion and got by on her... show more Nancy was the more experienced skater I would say...but she was more refined...had more finesse and polish and elegance...Obama-like I would say. While Tonya was the fierce competitor...more athletic...she did the first triple Axel in competition for an American woman...had been world champion and got by on her toughness and street fighting instincts. She was a real politico I would say and being behind felt the best way to ensure victory was to take matters into her own hands so to speak.
Update 2: Nancy was not the more experienced skater I would say...but she was more refined...had more finesse and polish and elegance...Obama-like. While Tonya was the fierce competitor...more athletic...she did the first triple Axel in competition for an American woman...had been world champion and got by on her toughness... show more Nancy was not the more experienced skater I would say...but she was more refined...had more finesse and polish and elegance...Obama-like. While Tonya was the fierce competitor...more athletic...she did the first triple Axel in competition for an American woman...had been world champion and got by on her toughness and street fighting instincts. She was a real politico I would say and being behind felt the best way to ensure victory was to take matters into her own hands so to speak.
Update 3: Nancy was not the more experienced skater I would say..etc.