ya ik this isnt intersting but its an amergency my bff is a bitchy brat!!?

ok so i have a ton of friends outside of my large group of freinds like the girls outside of my group that im rly close 2 r all popular. Well im getting rly pissed of at my bff cozz shes new this year but we r bffs and all of a sudden she starts being bffs with all my popular freinds umm 5 or 6 of them and its makin me rly mad URG and she always knows my indide jokes and thats the only thing she taalks about it inside jokes she is very grabby and when she grabs my arm and stuff she like rips it!! wut should i do??????????????

Favorite Answer

So you're mad at her for finding friends? Sorry, but I think you're just jealous that your friend is becoming popular. You should just get over it. If you're a really friend you'll be happy that she has people that want to hang out with her and not treat her like she's something you own. People can have more than one best friend and if she rips your arm or hurts you somehow just tell her.

Lolzz, wow, she sounds like a friend I used to have. But then we went to different middle schools. If I were you I would ignore her, and if she still tlaks to you, then don;t really talk back, but if she doesn't and you miss her, you could talk to her. Anyway, inside jokes are INSIDE JOKES FOR A REASON! You shouldn;t share them anymore.

your a selfish little brat who in the world cares if shes making friend and if she hurts you then she wont hang out with you because she has new "popular" friends so just stop being selfish and let her have her friend you little brat