Jehovah's Witnesses, How is it you say you believe the bible, yet do not believe Jesus is The Son of GOD!?

When right here in Matt. 17:5 and Mark 1: 9-11, Clearly GOD is giving confirmation. Matt. 17:5 5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; Is. 42.1 · Mt. 3.17 ; 12.18 · Mk. 1.11 · Lk. 3.22... show more When right here in Matt. 17:5 and Mark 1: 9-11, Clearly GOD is giving confirmation.

Matt. 17:5

5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; Is. 42.1 · Mt. 3.17 ; 12.18 · Mk. 1.11 · Lk. 3.22 hear ye him. 2 Pet. 1.17, 18

Mark 1:9-11
The Baptism of Jesus
Mt. 3.13-17 · Lk. 3.21, 22
9 ¶ And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan.

10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

11 and there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Is. 42.1 · Mt. 12.18 ; 17.5 · Mk. 9.7 · Lk. 9.35
Update: JW's, Thank you for clarifying you believe Jesus is The Son of GOD! Now to address the fact HE is also GOD The Son. John 1:1 says: "1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:14 says: 14 ¶ And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld... show more JW's, Thank you for clarifying you believe Jesus is The Son of GOD! Now to address the fact HE is also GOD The Son.

John 1:1 says:
"1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:14 says:
14 ¶ And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Plain and simple We all Know Jesus was The Word of GOD, and here it states "The Word was GOD" as well as The Word became Flesh and dwelt among us. If Jesus had been just merely a man, HE would not have been able to be The pure Blood Sacrifice for the remission of sin.

If you desire to know more, Please feel free, I am more than happy to show you "in the Bible", which you yourself can read with your own eyes.

We must remember, we can all make mistakes, be misinformed, as you corrected me about earlier. But then we must also be willing to learn the truth from The Word of GOD, as was written!
Update 2: JW's, You have been diligent in your responses, and I applaud you. For we are conversing on a level of study which is pleasing to GOD. It causes many to search and research the text and scriptures of the Bible. Thank you. Now let us please continue. I truly respect your effort and dedication. Look for the new... show more JW's, You have been diligent in your responses, and I applaud you. For we are conversing on a level of study which is pleasing to GOD. It causes many to search and research the text and scriptures of the Bible. Thank you. Now let us please continue. I truly respect your effort and dedication. Look for the new discussion stating today, called, "Jesus the Son of GOD, is HE not also Holy and set apart?"

See you there...