When you get the chance, will you sit it out or dance? {think before answering} for reference: Lee Ann Womack

Favorite Answer

Dance. you never know what youll miss if you dont

• guy

As it turns out, tonite (Monday) is my next dance time. I will be attending a Square Dance Workshop (1/2 hour) followed by "called" dances (2 hours). I will be dancing in ALL of them. Then, my next dance session is Wednesday where the first hour is Line Dance lessons (will dance all of it), second hour is dancing to the music played (will Line Dance all). For both types of dancing, we are preparing for the National Square Dance Convention (August) and Line Dance Jamboree (October). Lots of exertion output for weight control and muscle building.

Dance... you only get better if you push yourself past the limit. Besides, why let everyone else improve while you are just sitting out. Noway, I would definitley dance.

• ?

I dance of course. I wouldn't do anything else, I love it :)

dance definatly because if you don't try, how will you ever get better?

both