Natural disasters? are they so natural?

I dont know who to blame. these earthquakes and storms have gotten england shook up. America is getting worse tornados like Catrina and so on.. Are all these 'natural' disasters really natural? I say NO! they are not. I beleive some where in the world someone is messing around with nature. We have never... show more I dont know who to blame. these earthquakes and storms have gotten england shook up. America is getting worse tornados like Catrina and so on..

Are all these 'natural' disasters really natural? I say NO! they are not. I beleive some where in the world someone is messing around with nature. We have never had this before.

It sounds crazy but listen. If ''natural'' disasters are on the rise, doesnt that mean that we could be on the verge of a Ice age or a massive earthquake? is small plates (earthel) are clashing and so on, other plates will move which are bigger and clash. Meaning a big tear in the world.. I dont know whats happening but thinking of the closest plate is in the middle of the pond between UK and USA. so if them two clashed, it must of been a big one to start off in the ocean.

I am concerned.

What if a massive one happens and it bounces off the rest of the tectonic plates and causes a massive earthquake, Worldwide!

Please, dont call me crazy
BWAHAHAHA!!
~
Update: Well, if this what you say is true, i must object and say that man has brought alot of this upon us, i mean pollution green house gasses and such are polluting the earth making storms, rips in the Ozone layer and so on. I beelive it is probebly atleat 100 years before a big thing happens. i do not now belive... show more Well, if this what you say is true, i must object and say that man has brought alot of this upon us, i mean pollution green house gasses and such are polluting the earth making storms, rips in the Ozone layer and so on.

I beelive it is probebly atleat 100 years before a big thing happens. i do not now belive that this is the start