how do i obtain my high school transcripts?

i am trying to enroll into some college classes. i graduated form H.S in 2002 what is the easiest fastest way to get my high school transcripts? do i go to my school? can i call and have them email them to me? how long does it take before i get an answer?

thansk

Favorite Answer

Call the registrar office at your high school. They should be able to mail you your official transcripts in 5 business days. Remember, many college require "official" transcripts, which must be mailed to the college UNOPENED. Do NOT open the envelope from the registrar--this will render the contents (ie your transcripts) unofficial.

If your high school has closed, contact your local district office. The records will be stored either at the district, the county office of education, or at another school.

• James

7

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

thansk

Source(s): obtain high school transcripts: https://shortly.im/WXfM1

What do high school transcripts reveal?

the school I went too is closed now. how do I get my high school transcripts?

i need my high school transcript i know it is an application to recieve them how do i get this?

usually the best thing to do it call up your high school and tell them what you need and they will print it out and get it ready for you, and mail it or if you live close you can just pick it up

The school has to send them to the college you are applying to, if you send them they will not be deemed official. All you have to do is ask the High School to send them and they will.

Guidance counsellor

where can I get this I need it like today I can pay on line