Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 家庭及人際關係婚姻及離婚 · 1 decade ago

西方婚禮中 神父講的經典對白(英文)

西方婚禮中------ 神父講的經典對白 要英文GE

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Sample Wedding Vows - Starters

I, ______, take you, ______ ,as my soulmate and companion.

Sample Wedding Vows - Middle of your vows

Through the good and bad, I want you to always know that I will be by your side.

Sample Wedding Vows - Pledges

In sickness, I will nurse you back to health. In health, I will encourage you on your path. In sadness, I will help you to remember. In happiness, I will be there make to memories with you. In poverty, I will do all that I can to make our love rich. And in wealth, I will never let our love grow poor.

Sample Wedding Vows - Theme Vows

I, ______, take you, ______, as the love of my life. I vow to be patient with you and the circumstances in our lives. I vow to be kind to all people we come across. I vow not to be boastful of our love or about our accomplishments. I promise to be proud of you, but not proud in love for though I will strive for perfection, I know I can never reach it. I promise not to be quick to anger, but to think before I speak and act. I vow not to keep a record of wrongs, but to always keep the happy memories alive. Through God, our love will never fail.

在天主教來說:

會有徵詢禮詞如下:

主禮:xx、xx,今天你們到聖堂裏來,在教會及雙方家長、親友以及全體來賓面前,就要結為夫婦。婚姻是天主定的制度,也是基督建立的聖事,這說明夫婦的愛情是神聖的,婚姻的責任是重大的,婚姻也是天作之合,因此夫婦二人必須白首偕老。現在我以教會的名義,請你們鄭重表明自己的意願。

主禮:xxx先生,你是自願來此結婚的嗎?

新郎:是的。

主禮:xxx小姐,妳是自願來此結婚的嗎?

新娘:是的。

主禮:你們兩位既然選擇了婚姻生活,也願意一生互愛互敬嗎?

新郎新娘:願意。

主禮:你們願意接受天主將來賞賜的子女,並按照基督的聖訓,和教會的規律來教養他們嗎?

新郎新娘:願意。

然後才是你所問的誓詞:

主禮:你們兩位既然決定結為夫婦,就請你們握手,同時在天主和教會、親友面前宣誓。

新郎:我xxx,願遵照教會的規定,接受妳xxx作為我合法的妻子,從今以後環境無論是好、是壞,是富貴、是貧窮,是健康、是疾病,是成功、是失敗,我要支持妳,愛護妳。與妳同甘共苦,攜手共建美滿家庭,一直到我離世的那一天。我現在向天主宣誓,向妳保證,我要始終對妳忠實。

新娘:我xxx,願遵照教會的規定,接受你xxx作為我合法的丈夫,從今以後環境無論是好、是壞,是富貴、是貧窮,是健康、是疾病,是成功、是失敗,我要支持你,愛護你。與你同甘共苦,攜手共建美滿家庭,一直到我離世的那一天。我現在向天主宣誓,向你保證,我要始終對你忠實。

主禮:這是天作之合,願慈愛的天主降福你們白首偕老。

新人:阿們。