1.我認為這是一個很好的機會來磨練自己 讓自己能慢慢從打工的經驗中，去尋找出自己的興趣，以累積自己在國外工讀的實戰經驗 也可以增加自己的英文會話能力
4.因為本身有在澳洲一個人遊學過,所以本身英文能力還不錯 也知道如何在國外照顧自己 相信自己適應能力佳，有一顆謙虛上進的心
自傳: 我目前是大二學生 現在就讀於國立中興大學 主修化學 家中成員有父母跟哥哥.. 在一次偶然機會裡看到有美國海外打工的訊息 所以就去參加面試 很幸運的通過這次測驗 讓我有機會能到海外打工,
- 黑天使Lv 51 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. I think this is a good opportunity to discipline myself, and find out my interests from the experience of part-time jobs. This way can improve my English conversation skills as well as accumulate an actual combat working experience in abroad.
3. And I hope to learn how to get along well about the relationship from the working field, and understanding a different culture in different countries. I think it will be useful and helpful for me in the future.
4. I think I can meet the qualification/position you requested as I have pretty good English. I knew how to take care by myself when I was in abroad as I had studied in Australia. I also believed I have a good adaptation to the new environment, and have a self-effacing heart and make everything better and better in my mind.
5. At present, I teach the physical and mathematical for junior high school students to let them clear and definite any problem they had, and help them doing some assignments at their house.
Now, I was 2nd grade student in National Chung Hsing University. I major in chemists. There are four people in my family, father, mother, older brother, and me. Why I studied overseas in the United States, it was because I saw the massage to work part-time there, so I went to take an interview and passed fortunately, and finally let me have a chance to go overseas and work there. Hope to take this chance to work part-time in overseas to let me have an international outlook as well as get along well on the relationship field.Source(s): Tippi & Checked