Aingeal asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

What is the best weight loss supplement/diet pill?

Assuming someone is eating healthy and exercising, what is the best diet pill to aid in weight loss?

As I said, I already do as much exercise as I can (long story) and actually eat below the recommended calories a day, and balanced meals. It's not a case of lack of exercise or improper eating habits.

Favorite Answer

anything with ephedra/ephedrine ...its outlawed now but you can still find it on websites such as sell.com...its the only thing that really works

Source(s): www.sell.com/ experience
  • Joanna

1

Source(s): Lose weight fast with this... https://briskurl.com/?d5n4g

You have the right idea by exercising and dieting along with using diet pills. I would only try out natural weight loss supplements. I find those the best, I'm on Proactol which is a natural appetite suppressant along with being a fat blocker that blocks 28% of the fat you eat which is great. I love so much weight with using it along with a little exercise. If your watching what you eat, this is the one especially if your counting calories. Read up about proactol at theweightlossplace.com where I saved money on it at the time. Good luck and I hope this helps

you can help adipex or orlistat. see here -- Medoffshore.org --

What is the best weight loss supplement food value and actually eat below the recommended calories per day, and nutritious food. This is not the case for lack of exercise or the wrong person eats healthy and implemented, which is the best diet to help the body said, has to do the work as much as I can of food.

ADIPEX by far!!! I had a baby and gained lots of weight and couldint lose it for anything so my Doc prescribed me Adipex,,, generic is Phentermine and I lost 40 lbs in a month in a half and I didint even exercise cause I had no time for it!!! Its a appitite supressant,, just makes you not want to eat as much. Im telling you,, this stuff is awesome and it works. You only have to take it once a day but you have to get a prescription from your doc but its not exspensive. Its like 30 dollars for a 30 day supply. I hope I helped and good luck =]

you can help ad ipex or orlistat. see here -- gururu.me/QJ0mqXOu --

and actually eat below the recommended calories per day, and nutritious food. This is not the case for lack of exercise

• Debra

I don't care for diet pills at all, but one of my friends lost weight at a very significant rate by taking Rapid Slim sx. Keep in mind that she was also exercising 45-60 minutes a day and eating very healthfully.

I tried using diet pills, but they made me sick. They do work, but they only take your water weight, and once you stop using them, you get all that weight back.

If you simply switch from drinking pop all the time and start drinking water for two weeks, you'll see results. Also, just walk around the block everyday. Alittle bit each day goes a long way. I did this, and I dropped about 2 pant sizes in a month! Also, eat normally too.

Eat 5 6 small meals a day instead of 3

Herbalife total health and nutrition supplements along with eating healthy, exercising and drinking water is the best weightloss program

Herbalife basic program:

a) meal replacement: all the nutrition your body needs, great for weightloss

b) multivitamins and minerals: daily essentials to your overall well being.

c) cell activator(cellular nutrition): brings the goodness of the meal replacement and vitamins and minerals to the cellular level.

d) herbal tea: great refreshing drink, awesome for energy and weightloss.

Targeted Nutrition: more products that help with weightloss, nutrition, healthy heart and many more.

I've been on Herbalife now for over 2 years, I lost 56 lbs the first 7 months and kept it off.

I hope that I brought value to your question and was some help. Check out herbalife they have tons of info. about health and their products.

Source(s): www.herbalife.com

In my opinion, all of those are hype. My brother-in-law has lost a lot of weight and all he does is he eats 5 small meals per day instead of 3 big one's. By doing this, you will speed up your metabolism and burn more fat. He does try to limit the bad stuff like greasy, fatty foods. Try to incorporate more fruits and vegetables. Also, drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water. (If you are 140 lbs. you would drink 70 ounces of water per day). This also speeds up the metabolism. One thing my sister used to do that is really bad. She would hardly eat. Little did she know, when she finally did eat again, she gained weight back even faster because she slowed her metabolism by not eating. Try eating 5 small meals per day. Give it a try, all you have to lose is the weight!