How badly will a 2002 Trans AM six-speed manual beat a 2002 Corvette (automatic)?

Assume the Trans Am got some minor mods.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it wont

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

vette all the way. No matter how much weight reduction you do the vette will way a lot less and even with the vette engine the electric transmission in the vett is just sick responsive. If you arent carl edwards you wont outshift it. Maybe if you have two stage and its dry you could overtake at the end of the quarter but that's about it.

• 1 decade ago

it would depend on what model vette it is but still i dought the

t-a has a chance unless the driver knows how to race a manual trans and i don't mean just shifting the gears. my money is on the vette

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont know why you think your transam will beat a vette just cause its an auto. the same motor, the vette is way lighter, and the auto will probably out launch the crap out of you. even with mods its gonna lose, sorry bud.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

dont matter if u have ever bolt on you can buy, the Vett is still going to get you, and the auto is and advantage on a drag strip,

• cootes
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

force the motor vehicle with out radio or something on....force it with merely listening to the motor vehicle. pay attention to how many circumstances it shifts revolutions into the subsequent equipment jointly as accelerating to approximately 80 mph. in case you pay attention thrice that it is going from extreme to low then its 3...4 = 4.

• 1 decade ago

Don't embarrass yourself, the Vette will tear you a new one unless somebody sabotages it.

• biff
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

It depends on hp of each car and traction.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.