Rural Development Home Loans?

I was wondering how easy it is to qualify for a rural development home loan, also known as FMHA. I know that we meet the income guidelines but I was wondering how good your credit has to be and what is the maximum amount you can be approved for. I am in Arkansas if it matters. My credit isn't perfect but my... show more I was wondering how easy it is to qualify for a rural development home loan, also known as FMHA. I know that we meet the income guidelines but I was wondering how good your credit has to be and what is the maximum amount you can be approved for. I am in Arkansas if it matters. My credit isn't perfect but my score is a 634. I do have 3 collections on my credit report but they are a few years old and the total for them is less than $450 (doctor bills). I am working on getting them paid off and hopefully will have them paid in the next 2 months. I just wanted to know whatever you can tell me about them, if you think I have a good chance of approval, and any experiences you have had!
Update: Oh, I also work 2 jobs that I have been at for almost 3 years, so I do have a good work history!
1 answer 1