gldmj5
gldmj5 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What kind of people still support Ron Paul?

Favorite Answer

What kind of people DON'T?

If you are White...see ya when you get sick of what you get under Obama. And, believe me, you are going to get it from all your non-White 'friends'. Just thought you should know. You can call me the 'racist' now because I can accept the uncomfortable truths of reality, but you will soon be called 'racist' just for being White. Thanks for the solidarity, not! See ya when you wake up, if you ever do.

If you are not White...you really do not understand what you are messing with here. A sleeping giant called the White race. Yeah, Ron Paul may dance around it. I don't. Keep pushing us, and you just might find yourself caught inside our jaws. All we want is our freedom and to be left alone. We don't want YOU, and you don't want us unless we are paying the tab and making you feel better about being less capable of building your own productive nations...get it?

But since you won't allow us our own homelands for ourselves alone, and since you just couldn't allow freedom to continue in the country, you have something coming. I don't know when, but I probably will wish I had invested in the rope-making and ammunition industries when it does finally dawn on you that the non-Whites in America have bitten off more than you can chew...and then you will choke on it.

Oh, and if you are one of those GOP McAmnesty types...you are first in line for treason. White traitors will be the first to get their due. So snicker all you want at Ron Paul. Ron Paul was barely a taste and way too nice...the next real opponents you face will be FIGHTERS who will make you run to book the next available flight to Tel Aviv, where you and your Jewish extremist buddies can all be reunited and pray to God that the freed European peoples don't destroy you for good or let the Arabs do the dirty work.

Lesson: If you turn your backs on Whites, we might put your back against the wall and that will be the last thing you ever know. Will encouraging Third World mass invasion, wars for Israel, anti-White bias and discrimination in the name of "diversity"...will it be worth it then?

Uh oh...seems the economy is tanking. That means lots of pissed off White people. Actively pissed off White people. You haven't seen that in a while, I understand. Get ready for a swift refresher in history. Whites have been a very patient people historically. We take blow after blow after blow...and then we strike our foes for the KO. And we are not nice about it.

• - People that wouldn't vote at all otherwise.

- People that feel their vote is a waste on any of the candidates that are left.

- People that don't agree with Presidente' Felipe Calderón that the choices that are left are the best possible choices.

- People that feel that a vote for any of the remaining candidates is a vote for Presidente' Felipe Calderón and his illegal aliens.

- People that feel a demonstration is more effective than a vote. (Most demonstrations are carried out by eligible voters 18-35 who are not even registered.)

- People that feel it was more important to participate in the grass roots of the primaries. (That's where people who complain about supporting Ron Paul sat on their fat butts while their choices were being made by someone like those who still support someone like Ron Paul.)

Ron Paul is the only one who is truly conservative. He is all about the constitution and you call him crazy. Ronald Reagan endorsed him and called him the taxpayers hero. Our troops signed up swearing to uphold the constitution and then Bush says it's just a piece of god damn piece of paper. He endorsed McCain as if it was a big surprise. What is wrong with you? He knows the monetary system better than anyone else and is the only one who makes Ben Bernanke, the head of the IRS nervous. You should have voted for him.

I still support him no matter where he stands in the polls. He kept his word that as long as he has support that he would continue to run. He is winning his congressional seat by over 70% and he is the only person besides McCain on the republican side. If McCain keels over then Paul would be the only one left. Besides, I think Ron Paul is the only one that can debate against the democrats and win.

Yuppies supported him.

You people don't know what you are talking about. Yuppies did support him, trust me, I live in a very upscale area.

People who thought they had a viable candidate and refuse to give up.

People who need medication.

Not enough of them apparently.

haaaaahaaa!!!!! that totally nailed it!!