Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Suns Playing Rotation?

Why did the suns drop Brian Skinner from there playing rotation? He was doing well in the playing time he did recieve along with an impressive mid range jump shot.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't understand why Mike D'Antonio shortens his bench so much either. He falls in love with these 8 and sometimes 7 man rotations. What he needs to do is play his bench more, especially in the regular season.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Doesn't matter that suns suck bad!!5-7 with fat Shaq!!But hey they have a 1 game winning streak!!Now the Suns fans think they can talk smack about the Lakers!!hahahahaha The Lakers dont care about the suns or there fans!!They dont really matter!!

GO LAKERS!!

KOBE MVP LOCK!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey PJ, Kobe has three rings and the Lakers have 14 championships overall, how many does your team have chump? Yes he was doing well, I guess its a CD, coaches decision.

• 1 decade ago

He'll be part of the rotation in the playoffs when they need to play a halfcourt game.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

utah jazz are currently on a 6-game losing streak and did lose to the spurs without duncan on the bench. its either that the suns are playing better defense this year or that the jazz simply suck. i tend to believe its the latter.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because d'antoni doesnt trust anybody, thats why he has a 7-man rotation, and thats why the suns players will be tired in the playoffs, i just hope it doesnt cost us

• 1 decade ago

Because they wanted to give Boris Diaw more playing time. He is doing very well recently, if you don't include today's game.

• 1 decade ago

Cause they wanted other players not because he was bad.

• 1 decade ago

He didn't really fit into their system too well.

• 1 decade ago

because he was not that much of help and must not have fit in their system.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.