Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearPC · 1 decade ago

Does any one play sims2 pc?

i love the sim2 on pc i want to know how many pepole play sim2 i love it!!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I've been playing since I first got the origional Sims1...and have been addicted ever since!

• 1 decade ago

yep. i got the whole of the sims 1 and expansion pack, now im on simes two, + university, im looking to buy castaway stories or sims 2 castaways. love stories look interesting too.

i got sims 2 on my mobile plus sims 2 castaway on my mobile. i've completed them both. verrrrrrrryyyyyyyy addictive

• 1 decade ago

i do

i have some what grown an addiction to it i went out and bought all the expansion packs with money i saved for much needed car repair

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Fun game. Gets old, though. Moves too slow, too. All I do is make everyone a total prostitute. I mean, it takes 'em 45 minutes to take a shower, and to walk to the bathroom in the smallest home, it takes fifteen minutes!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I do

I don't get the expansion packs as EA release so many expansion packs with "OMG ANOTHER T-SHIRT!" so they can rip people off and have money fights.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I got Sims1 in 1st Grade and Sims 2 in second. I already have two things for it!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Yes. I have all the expansions and stuff packs too.

• John
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i do !

sims 2 power all the way !

that stuff is great !

• 1 decade ago

I do. It is quite addictive.

• 1 decade ago

not me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.