Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

steam help?

how do i get a non steam game on steam i tryed ti activate it but it says key code is invaid for call of duty 4 i tryed the whole thing how it looks i tryed without this - can someone help me

Favorite Answer

If you have Call of Duty 4 already installed onto your computer, it shouldn't be too hard. Go to the My Games tab in Steam, and at the bottom there should be a button that says Add non-Steam game...Click it and a menu will pop up that will start filling itself full of all the programs installed/downloaded onto your computer. From there, find Call of Duty 4 and click on the check box. Once you're done selecting the programs you want added to Steam (any programs on the last, that is), click the Add selected programs button and it/they should appear in the list under My Games.

Source(s): Steam