Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Should you forgive your Life Partner for ignoring you if he shows up and answers all of your questions?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, I have to say first that I am so flattered by the question even though I know that deep down inside every question you ask is about me. I beg your forgiveness if it seems as if I have ignored you, I have fallen behind on my YA mojo and unfortunately, many innocent people have suffered, fo that, I am truly sorry. On the other hand, I am a bit disturbed by the reaction some of our friends had to the question and REALLY hope you will not take Grundle's advice, I won't even comment on Yidiot's brother's answer other than i wish I had never seen it. I think we should either find new friends or make a fresh start someplace like Canada where they don't even have internet yet. What do you think? I may be moving there anyway if these damn gas prices don't come down! Do you have any relatives in Canada?

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If he is your life partner, then yes. We all do things that hurt people we love. Not on purpose but it happens.

If he is your life partner, you should be secure enough in the relationship to forgive. If not, then he ISN'T your life partner.

• 1 decade ago

Never forgive anyone. Keep detailed records of everything everyone does in those black and white notebooks.

You never know when you are going to need that info to win an argument or to blackmail someone into fetching a double latte for you.

• Jess
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Be happy the hippie can turn on a computer and let him get back to doing the only thing he's good for. Hell, my Mexican can barely tie his shoes, let alone tun on a computer but he rocks in the sack.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

I had domestic violence and I'd rather have tough love. Someone might have all the answers but that doesn't mean they are truthful answers.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Both Grundle's and Brick's answers made my heart quiver. It's a good thing I keep my heart pills by the computer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You only refer to life partner when you are gay. So he can't be your life partner.

• 1 decade ago

If you like the answers yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the first answerer made my heart quiver.

knock him a good one in the nuts and let him know to be more timely in the future.

Source(s): ew jay
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I say NO.....he is too busy down at the barn with lil miss fancy pants trailer-wreaker...screw him....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.