Whatever! asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Michael J. fox chased by ghost???

-do guys know the movie where michael j. fox is chased by a grim reaper or something?

-and the movie where there's a scene of him watching a wrestling show, and then going to the ring to wrestle a big wrestler.

-and a tv series where there is a bunch of aliens wearing orange uniforms. and they have lizard-like heads but they mask their face with humanoid faces.

Favorite Answer

The one where he is chased by a ghost sounds like The Frighteners.

The other ones I don't know....sorry.

Oh wait....the TV show was "V"....but I don't recall Fox being in it.....

I love those actors too! And Ralph Macchio. (I love 80s movies and I'm fourteen.) I think if you like romance movies you'd like Sixteen Candles. I've seen every Michael J Fox movie there is, I like him so much (I'm a little obsessed.) You might like the Karate Kid. I know I like it. The Breakfast Club is the greatest movie in the world. It's got Emilio Estevez in it. And The Frighteners is cool too. (Michael J Fox is in it.) Ferris Buellers day off. (Matthew Broderick.) Teen Wolf. (Michael J Fox.) The Rocky Horror Picture Show is great with Tim Curry. Pretty in Pink with Molly Ringwald. West Side Story Light Of Day. (Michael J Fox.) High School USA (Michael J Fox) Posin Ivy (Michel J Fox) I dont know much about Keanu Reeves or Patrick Swayze. All I know is Dirty Dancing and The Matrix but I bet a million bucks you've seen them both. Just search up your favorite actors on wikipeida and it comes up with a list of their movies. :) Hope I was useful!

This movie would be called "The Frighteners" and if you have digital cable it comes on Monday 10, 2008 on STARZ at 1:00pm and also at 9:00pm The other movie would be "Life with Mikey" and the tv series is called V.

The TV show sound like a show called V that was on in the 80's

• M&B

Yep it was "V"

Used to love watching that. It always made me laugh that the 2 main characters were lizards called Charles & Diana.

Good film, its called The Frighteners . . .

Frightners, pretty good