Top of the line sewing machine brands...?

what are the most high end sewing machines, sergers, and embroidary machine, an embroidary machine that lets you design the design on the screen. i am in 8th grade and want to be a fashion designer. i looked at babylock, brother and pfaff. no singer for me, ewe. it seems that since brother is sold in like ever... show more what are the most high end sewing machines, sergers, and embroidary machine, an embroidary machine that lets you design the design on the screen. i am in 8th grade and want to be a fashion designer. i looked at babylock, brother and pfaff. no singer for me, ewe. it seems that since brother is sold in like ever store its kinda cheap, so i dont know about that but i found this demo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsVEAMjsJFk

is it better to have a sewing machine, seger and embroidary machine or a sewing/embroidary machine and serger? for fashion school? is baby lock the best or is pfaff or is brother. i want a fancy looking machine, all 3 brands are fancy looking to me i love all 3 looks. my b day is coming..