How do i get rid of ( C:\WINDOWS\hinhem.scr) and view mah option folder since i kant see it no more??
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
I think this is a virus. could you still able to access the task manager?
- 1 decade ago
1. Download and run firefox to protect your from future spyware attacks and pop ups which are coming in through internet explorer (Trojan downloaders, win32 ) .Then update your windows through firefox
Browser attacks aren't easy to spot because they piggyback on legitimate traffic that doesn't exhibit many obvious warning signs
2. Run the vundo and combo fix http://securitynewsfromthenet.blogspot.com/2007/05...
3. Run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
4. Run the anti spyware remove programs spybot http://securitynewsfromthenet.blogspot.com/2007/03... and superantispyware http://securitynewsfromthenet.blogspot.com/2007/04... to get rid of the nasties
5. Run a complete scan with free curing utility Dr.Web CureIt!
The best protection for your computer is a 3-tiered approach: anti-spyware software, anti-virus software, and a firewall(ZoneAlarm Free 7.0.462.0)