What do you think about the FA Cup Semi-Final's being played at Wembley?

Personally, I think that playing the FA Cup Semi - Finals at Wembley is a ridiculous idea. It totally degrades the Final and is unfair to the two teams who make the final, one of the rewards for doing so well in the cup being playing at Wembley. Especially for the teams in the Semi's this season - Barnsley... show more Personally, I think that playing the FA Cup Semi - Finals at Wembley is a ridiculous idea.
It totally degrades the Final and is unfair to the two teams who make the final, one of the rewards for doing so well in the cup being playing at Wembley.
Especially for the teams in the Semi's this season - Barnsley and Portsmouth and with Cardiff, Bristol Rovers, Middlesbourgh and WBA having the opportunity to go through, a FA cup final is hardly a regular occurance for these sides, playing at Wembley in the Final's after playing Semi-Finals there would be an Anti-Climax.
I'd like to hear what other users think of this.