I Ante I asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Is Porn Bad?

Well,

I just want to know if looking at porn is bad?

Curious.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Looking at Porn isn't bad at all..unless it becomes an addiction.

It's a great way to get ideas, learn new things, but don't expect many of the outcomes you see, as it is normally fake :)

2

Source(s): Girls Alone Live Webcam : http://CamGz.com/?LyEK
  • rysavy

Is Porn Bad

• KenAn

Lance, 99% of women do NOT get turned on by looking at men, they just appreciate a nice body.

Looking at porn in general isn't that bad, but most women won't tolerate it. They want to be the only woman in your life. So, don't do it so much that you get addicted to it. It is just like anything, if you always watch it while masturbating, you won't be able to have a normal sexual life after a while OR you will feel a NEED to watch it. That is when it is bad. It is okay once in a while.

• Lance

No, of-course not!

It's quite natural and one can learn a lot.

Men and women, girls and boys look at it. I can't remember any of the people I've known saying that they've not seen some. It's part of life and as a male you might well get excited by it, but then so do females when looking at male 'models'.

Some even like seeing it together, ie at the same time.

Source(s): Life

Only from the 70's and 80's

well really it all depends on if ur doing it behind somone back like ur wife or if u r single and just trying to get those sexual feeling out

i really dont think it is bad but if u r married and u r really feeling a strong need to watch it then that prob means that ur wife is not giving u enough attention [sexual attention]

but if u r single and lookin for a way to feel good or horney i guess it is ok!

I can honestly say, my life is absolutely ruined because of porn. All my life I have been heterosexual, but not anymore. I started viewing pornography from around the age of 10 on television. When I reached 13 we got our first computer. When alone I would search for porn, watch and masturbate to it every time I got home from school. I started with normal heterosexual porn which I would class as mediumcore. It eventually lead to more hardcore porn. After masturbating for hours on end my porn types would change and become more extreme. I eventually found myself viewing she make porn. I would feel discusted in myself after ejaculation. The strange thing is that I still felt fully heterosexual. Eventually I found myself looking at she ale porn even more, then I wanted to try something new. By now I began looking at gay porn yet I still felt heterosexual. It got to the stage where mediumcore porn hardly made me erect so I would continue looking at gay porn. I knew I was straights as I never even imagined having sex with another guy in real life as the thought discusted me. I eventually noticed I was sick of gay porn and wanted something else. I then started to get thoughts of what it would actually be like to have sex in real life with a shemale or another male. The thought began to really play on my mind and I genuinely felt like I wanted to go out and do it. I would continue masturbating and not even feel guilty about it anymore. My behaviour changed drastically and I became a grumpy insecure person. I still felt attracted to females in real life however so I wasn't too concerned apart from my bad anxiety. Eventually I suddenly didn't feel attracted to women anymore. When this happens, your identity changes and your opinion of yourself changes. You constantly think about sex and your penis becomes extremely sensitive to thoughts about sex. My life now is in absolute turmoil. I don't have the same interests as I used to and I can't live life the way I used to. I know that these feelings are truly wrong, and this causes me to hate myself. If you can't love yourself then you can't love others. You can only feel fondness for others.

So I basically had a fantastic life and loved everything about it, but eventually my personality began to crumble, and now I don't have anything. I have no interest to talk with people my brain in now basically programmed to always think about sex.

So in my opinion, porn is 100% bad.

If its effecting your life style and relationships with people maybe you ought to tone it down some or just quit watching it. If my boyfriend watches it and I find out I would be very upset. It can be very upsetting for women.

No looking at porn is not bad, or else it would be illegal