What plants can I get for a cottage garden in the UK that will self seed?

I am trying to achieve a cottage garden on a budget!
Update: thanks for all the ideas, i will look about for some of them. I am also looking to attract wildlife into the garden so hopefully some of these plants will do so. I have just brought polemonium, sedum, physalis, verbascum, heuchera, calamintha, geranuim pratense, penstamon, manorda, scabious & physostegia, dont... show more thanks for all the ideas, i will look about for some of them. I am also looking to attract wildlife into the garden so hopefully some of these plants will do so.
I have just brought polemonium, sedum, physalis, verbascum, heuchera, calamintha, geranuim pratense, penstamon, manorda, scabious & physostegia, dont know anything about them, but they look pretty and hopefully some of them will self seed. I know thats not how to do it, but im not too good with knowing whats what.