Aces
Aces asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Who thinks what Colombia did is wrong?

politicagye.

i've been reading your OBVIOUSLY biased answers and I want you to tell me how making a move on a faction(las FARC) that has been eating away at the colombian people is wrong.. regardless of what little "rules" we broke.

and also.. i want you to support correa and tell me why he is such a great president.

and for anyone else that thinks Colombia was wrong, tell me why.

what do you think about 40 years of a horrible war with an ignorant faction? and one that is willing to kidnap a presidential candidate and then publish pictures of her and admit to raping her?... and then, finding our your nieghbor country has been giving aid to this faction.....

don't YOU DARE bring up al-qeada.... i wouldn't be suprised if al-qeada and FARC have relations together.

Favorite Answer

I don't think it was wrong.

My father came From Colombia and the only thing he cares to know about his home land is that they are trying to stop groups like FARC. People Like FARC and it's supporters is one of the reasons My father's family fled Colombia.

FARC terrorizes, kidnaps and ransoms off innocent people and funds its war bey trafficking drugs. Any one who things this is a positive needs to grow a brain.

I wish Chavez would have done something, because right now my family in Venezuela would be that much closer to having that tin pot dictator thrown on the express elevator to hell.

I think we (USA) would have used Nukes.

In the US, EVERYBODY here believes in Border Security and would NEVER put up with that stuff. Terrorists are ranked below pondscum here, even by us Lefties.

I think all 3 counties need to get their acts together and shut those idiots down before our crazy President Bush uses the FARC and as excuse to invade the region.

I am NOT kidding. You have oil. He will cook up a reason and do it. He has done it before, and has nothing to lose.

I could not imagine that anyone who is sane would think Columbia was wrong.

If America had a group of terrorists that were being shielded by the Canadian government; how long do you think it would be before that country was a flaming pile of rubble?

If they were wrong it was because they were too restrained.

• Actually, Columbia was within its rights under the right of "hot pursuit." This right is recognized under international law and allows an attacked country to pursue belligerents across borders. Columbia was right.

I think Colombia was wrong. Disrespecting another nations borders is inherently wrong. Look at Iraq!!! Al-qaeda showed up, AFTER WE INVADED TO FIND THEM...