Buying camera? 1st camera i bought is Konica brand. The pic tooks >15yrs still very clear?

& in good quality. It spoilt after my sister's friend whom borrowed it dropped it in the water. 2nd camera-Samsung that bought from 1 complex selling all sorts of electronics products nearby the bugis MRT, Singapore. It is the lousiest camera i ever seen. Obviously i have been cheated by the boss. 3rd... show more & in good quality. It spoilt after my sister's friend whom borrowed it dropped it in the water.
2nd camera-Samsung that bought from 1 complex selling all sorts of electronics products nearby the bugis MRT, Singapore. It is the lousiest camera i ever seen. Obviously i have been cheated by the boss.
3rd camera-Cannon. 2 of my ex-colleagues said it is very good so i bought it (SAME model). I am dissapointed w the yellowish photos that been developed. My colleague also surprise seeing it. It spoilts after few times i used.
Now I want to buy a DIGITAL camera. 1 of my colleague recommend me Samsung brand. His have a good quality (I believe as i saw those pic) I hv another colleague also having the same model. But her LCD image show not so nice color which make people not willing to carrying on shooting but photos trf to pc hv better quality.
So i wonder what goes wrong? Where can i get a reliable shop that i can buy a good, reliable digital camera in singapore (budget us$250, S$400)
Update: they said there is no Konica brand's camera anymore. Is that true ? I have a lot of memorondam photos that shoot by Konica's camera. I really love it.