Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

作英文求職信

Hong Kong Post 20 June 20XX

Moblie One Company Limited is a fast-growing mobile phone company in Hong Kong.

we now have the following vacancy:sales assistant:

1.From 5 graduate

2.good interpersonal skills

3.speak english and cantonese

4.computer knowledge

5.experience in sales is preferred but not necessary

Rating
  • K
    Best Answer

You may consider the following:

With reference to your job advertisement at Hong Kong Post dated 20th June 20xx, I would like to apply for the post of sales assistant.

I am a Form 5 graduate with good language skills in both English and Cantonese. I have also developed good interpersonal skills through my active participation in various extra-curricular activities and volunteer work (if any, please specify in CV). As my computer knowledge is also good and I have some part-time sales experience before (if any, please specify in CV), I am confident that I am the right applicant that your company is looking for.

I have attached my CV and a recent photo for your reference. I would be grateful if you could grant me an opportunity to attend an interview at your convenience. Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,

XXX

2008-03-11 18:14:58 補充:

As my computer knowledge is also good and I have gained some part-time sales experience before