?
? asked in 教育與參考其他:教育 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙中文翻譯成英文的自我介紹

下了課,晚上回來哄睡兒子後,自己也不小心睡著了

現在才醒來,不過英文爛的我,真的不會翻成英文

明天早上七點就要出門上課了,第一堂就要唸英文的自我介紹

能不能有好心的人,英文能力很好的

幫個忙,幫我翻成英文

我去學校在找同學教我怎唸

感謝再感謝~

大家好:

我的名字是candy,我住在台北市,今年24歲,有個兩歲的兒子,今年

四月即將迎接二女兒的到來,老公是電信業的客服人員,我目前是家庭

主婦,個性外向,外型胖胖的,興趣是看電影,德明二專一畢業,就結

婚生子,在家帶小孩,所以工作經驗多為零工,未來想從事幼教業,在

這之前得先取得學士學位,所以才會想再來讀書,選擇企管系,是希望

未來多一條就業機會,以上是我的個人資料,謝謝各位聆聽。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Hi! My name is Canday. I am 24 years old and live in Taipei. I have a two-year old son and am going to have a daughter this coming April. My husband is working at customer service for (公司名, 也可以不講). I'm a a outgoing and a little bit choppy housewife. My interest is watching movies. After graduating from Takming University of Science and Technology, I got married and take care of kids at home. Right now most of my jobs are part-time. In the future, I want to work in the pre-education area, but I have to get a bachelor degree at first. That is why I want to study again and choose Business Administration as my major. I hope I'll have one more option while I'm looping for a job. Thank you!

2008-03-09 04:06:56 補充:

不好意思.... 打太快... 改一點... ^^aa

第三行.... I'm "an" outgoing and a "choppy" housewife....

第四行後面..... I got married and "am taking care of my son at home"

最後一句: With this degree, I hope I'll have one more option while I'm "looking" for a job.

Source(s): 自己, 自己

以下是翻譯:

Good:

My name is candy, I live in Taipei, 24-year-old, there is a two-year-old son this year

April will soon greet the arrival of two daughters, and her husband is the telecom industry's customer service staff, I have a family

Housewives, outgoing personality, appearance fat, is interested in a movie, two specific graduation Deming, guitar

Get married and have children at home with children, work experience and more chore for the next industry to engage in kindergarten,

Prior to first obtain a bachelor's degree, it will come back to school choice of entrepreneurship in the hope that the

One more job opportunities for the future, these are my personal information, thank you to listen to.

希望對你有幫助~

Source(s): Me

Hello:

My name is candy, I live in Taipei, 24-year-old, there is a two-year-old son in April this year, will soon greet the arrival of two daughters, and her husband is the telecom industry's customer service staff, I am now housewives, outward personality , the appearance of the fat, interest is watching films, Deming two specific graduate, get married and have children at home with children, work experience and more chore for the future to engage in kindergarten industry, and in this first obtain a bachelor's degree before, so would like to come back to study, choice of entrepreneurship in the hope that the next one more job opportunities, these are my personal information, thank you to listen to.

希望對妳有幫助 =目

Hi, veerybody

My name is Candy. I live in Taipei City.

I'm 24 years old, having a two-year-old son.

This April, I'll be given a new born girl.

My husband is working at Electronics as a servicer.

As a housewife, I'm very easy to get along with and I look a little fatty.

My interest is going to cinema. After graduating from Der-Min, I married to my husband and pregnant, brought kid at home.

So my job experiences are almost part-time.

In my future, I want to teach at kindergarden.

At this moment, I want to get a B.C. degree.

That's the main reason I want to study again and choose

Department Of Business Administration in order to get another chance

service for the country.

Above is my personal information.

Thanks for listening.

以上回答提供參考 謝謝

祝身體健康 天天開心